Or call Livestream Sales in the US Toll-Free : 1 (877) 977-8732 // International : 1 (646) 490-1679. International Shipping Available.
Easy to Use with Livestream
Attach to any video camera with battery power or use as a hardware H.264 encoder in your control room with external power/internet operation.
Simply configure your Livestream username, password and channel name in the Teradek Cube configuration on the web and you are ready to go live by pressing the "Go Live" button on the Cube.
Teradek Cube Compatibility
The Teradek Cube is compatible with many 3G and 4G modems from cellular carriers all around the world. With the use of a single USB modem, Cube can stream directly to Livestream at uplink speeds up to 5Mbps. This is ideal as a backup internet connection at your event or even to create a mobile wireless live streaming camera.
- Huawei e366
- Huawei e398
- Pantech UML290
- Sierra Wireless Aircard 312U
- Sierra Wireless Aircard 313U
- And many more
Livestream Premium Trial
- Encode and stream live over Wifi, Ethernet, 4G Wireless
- Natively integrated to Livestream
- Miniature - Nearly as small as a credit card
- HD/SDI and HDMI video input options
- Battery or external power
- Attach to any camera for mobile wireless broadcasting